Music Video


Music Video Project

By Ethan Moore

   The song that we chose for our music video was From Your Mouth by God Lives Underwater. The theme that we wanted to portray was that you need to be aware of what you say to others. Ou pre production was really hard since a lot of our schedules count work at certain times that we wanted to film but we ended up filming a week before the video was due. I wasn't there when we filmed but my role in the process was editor. I edited the whole video and made it go in reverse. Post production was pretty easy since I edited the whole video and there wasn't a lot to do for it. What I learned was that you can make the video go in reverse and that's what I included in our video. I demonstrated leadership and communication by keeping our group on task and I communicated with my group that I wouldn't be there to film the video but I volunteered to edit the whole video. We all collaborated well but we could have used our time better. Something I would do different is choose a different song because even though the editing was easy, the background and setting was a challenge to replicate. Something I would do the same is keep my group because we communicated really well and collaborated well.


Comentarios