Semester Reflection

Semester Reflection
By Ethan Moore
 https://youtu.be/k4TlHL678g4                  

       This semester was a great semester for me overall. I worked hard with my teammates and ended up with a 95% for my semester final. My favorite project this year was the Advanced Feature interview because we got to come up with our own story and we got to interview someone that we all chose and I got to work with a really great group. My least favorite project was the Late to Class project because it wasn't really organized for us but we worked hard. Overall this semester was a success.

Advanced Feature Interview

My first link is for the Advanced Interview project. In that project we got to come up with a story that relates to the school. It took us a little longer than we wanted it to because we had to base our interview off when she would be available to do it. Some challenges that we faced were coming up with questions for the interview. I thought our videos were really good and all of our voice overs sounded excellent. We used our time well in class, we worked hard and edited well. I think some areas I could have improved in was the interview because it seemed that it went on for a while. In the ONW Now sophomore edition, I was part of gamely when DJ introduced me for the basketball story, they used our video and my voice over. I thought my experience in the advanced feature interview helped me with my editing for ONW Now.

Feature Interview

My second link is for the feature interview.  In that project we interviewed John about his experience in Colombia. The project did not take long because we had everything planned out before our interview but we didn't get a lot of b-roll. We worked hard during class and all of our videos seemed to go well. I think we could have improved our b-roll because it didn't relate to the subject in hand. In the ONW Now sophomore edition we used the graphics that related to the subject and it went really well.

Summary

What I loved most about this semester is the friends that I made and working together on all the projects. What I would change is working on different projects and with different people so I can see how I would interact with them. The overall take away from this semester is all the learning about the equipment and learning how to do them. One goal I would set for next year is to get better with my voice overs and my editing skills.





Comentarios