ONW Advanced Feature Story

ONW Advanced Feature Story
By Ethan Moore

              The story that we did our advance feature interview on was over Mrs. O and he journey to where she is now. She never wanted to be at a teacher in the beginning, she didn't even have her teaching license at first before she began subbing. She has worked at ONW for two years now and loves it. My role was the writer for the questions and camera man, I feel that I could have had a bigger impact on the project but I felt that all of us really worked hard with the project. We didnt have any scripting for the project but drew came up with the idea for the story and we all loved it. Our schedule was a little hard since we had to base it off when she would be able to do the interview and when we could get b-roll of her. The filming was really easy and went smooth for us. The editing was the easiest part for me since I knew what I was going to do for my video right after we wrote the questions.

               How I approached the project differently this time is that my editing skills were different than last time. I knew what I wanted to do this time and when I had finished my sequencing, I added graphics to introduce the subject and my voice over was more interesting than last time. Something I would do differently is do a different voice over to see how I could make the story even more interesting and how I can introduce Mrs. O. I would also try different group members to see how I would work with other members and see how we perform together.

Comentarios