ONW Procedures video Project

Late to Class Procedures Project


           The concept that we came up with for our project was to have our actor go to the attendance office and then return to class with the late slip and give it to the teacher. Our pre-production was the hardest part of the whole production process. Brooke was our director and asked us what we had for ideas and we all pitched our ideas towards her and we came up with the idea for DJ and Andrew to do a little handshake before the bell rings and then DJ go to the attendance office and then to his teacher who was going to be played by Brooke in the library. Production was really fun because we got to be ourselves with each other when filming and then transfer it to editing where we could show our creativity. Post-production was the best part for me because I got to add transitions to the video and add my own twist to it. My role in the process was the camera man but me and Brooke switched on and off with the camera. I learned all the new features to the camera and what you can do with them.
            
           Technically what I learned along the way was new audio and video transitions in adobe premiere pro and all the different settings to the camera. Professionally I tried to keep my group on task the whole time but I felt I didn't need to do it much because overall I thought we were a really focused and hardworking group. We all communicated well with what we needed to be accomplished and collaborated well. Things I would do differently is to make sure there are transitions after each cut to the new scene and make sure the camera work isn't wobbly, and to change what the whole project was about.
            
            What I would keep the same is my group and the whole production procedure even though I would want to do a different procedure project. Experiences I will draw from this is to make sure that you are having fun when producing your video. A general thought I had were that we were a well rounded group. 
             


Comentarios